Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

👀

💖 Your post just brought up a memory.
I used to be an Activity Director at a nursing home. One time, I decided to have a summer beach themed party, in the courtyard, for the abled residents. I filled a baby pool with water, surrounded the outside of it with enough sand so that even those in wheelchairs could sink their bare feet in, served mocktails with umbrellas, and played beach themed music. The tactile experience of just putting their feet in the sand, feeling the sun on their face, and splashing their feet in the water brought them so much joy. Remembering the smiles on their faces warms my heart.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Soul Shine to her Publication

I love this testimony. thanQ

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That's what I want to feel on my feet . . . sand.
I think I need a grounding square in my yard that has sand that I can cover up when I am done.
Then I need a fountain to hear water sounds.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This video should give new meaning to

"Follow the Pen"
From Q

Can someone download and copy this video I cant?

https://twitter.com/CFrushay/status/1472972202161156098

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

PECAN TAN whoever it is.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

OH and now Nana is so so JELLY!

There is simply nothing in the Earth suit experience like rubbing your feet in the sand.
Nana's happy place!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Me too!!! I LOVE it and since I live in the Midwest, I rarely get a chance to find sand.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Does grounding work on sand? I grounded today in my garden, but I also think I am grounding during sleep, if my grounding blanket works. Nice tan Fan.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I believe anything that 'earthy" is good grounding, i.e. sand, dirt, grass, wood, trees, tree branches, stones. I've done all of them and feel so good afterwards.

(1) Show this thread

🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🥰Thank you for the reminder to#GROUND❤️
“All right, I’ll be the hundredth monkey” 345...

https://youtu.be/_teCNEe5PQA

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

👀👀👀😉😉😉😘👣

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Follow the pen!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

OK, well at least somebody made it to the beach. It feels like Cape Cod to me. Boy do I miss it. 3 years is an eternity for me.

(5) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Isn't the sand hot?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

nice legs

Good looking toes!! 🧐
#GROUND

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

😎👍🏻🇺🇸