Earlier today, a bird rehabber came over to help me with a pigeon in the yard. He wasn't flying, so thought something was wrong. But we couldn't find him anywhere. Turns out, a couple houses down has pigeons. She thinks the pigeon could fly but was just walking around because he knew he was in a safe place. Hope that's it.

But anyway. She and her husband are ex-military. She brought up the virus/vax and we had a great talk. She thinks just like we do, regarding politics also. I was sure she knew about Q, but she didn't. (Now she does! :) )

And when I started to say something about JFK Jr., she cut me off and said they used to live around where his plane went down. She said that no one up there believed the news. Said the sky was clear and so was the water and that there was no reason they should've waited so long to look for him. Said she believes he disappeared on purpose. Also, her husband is related to the Kennedys & was brought up to believe that nothing is as it seems.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Just one more confirmation. 😊😊😍😍😍