You know the energy is crazy when the Schumann Bot gets mad and deactivates his Twitter account! He's back now...

Hang in there everyone! ✌️

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

totally get it…feeling it! trying not to let it weigh me down. not easy sometimes!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Uhoh! 😮

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Definitely feeling it. Last couple days have been rough.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Sending some good vibes your way.
Hang in there!
Same to your wifey, too.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Bots have feelings? Pretty scary if it’s truly a bot. 😳

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

he's not a bot! he's shown it.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

LOL😂😂😂

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts