๐Ÿฟ Given that we're watching Q's movie
Given that the Bidan admin is faux
Given that QTeam are managing much of the MSM
Given that Space Force now controls all Military Sats
& can TAKE OUT ALL MSM sats
[including the entire web]
& GIVEN that The Plan To Save The World is going great...

How about this:

WHAT IF THE 87,000 NEW IRS AGENTS
were hired
TO RETURN TAXES TO THE PEOPLE?? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜น

#HappyThoughtForTheDay
#TheBestIsTrulyToCome

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING โœจ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœจ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ซ โš”๏ธTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

My first thought was they are WHโ€™s
Think mirror ๐Ÿ˜‰

I thought the same thing, or National Guards becoming those badged for Marshall Law?

โ€œTheyโ€ think Budgeting ๐Ÿคฃ this $$$ for their advancement, but in true Trump Form, Boomerang Back for โ€œWe The Peopleโ€ to acquire FREEDOM! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

My thoughts, same!

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

๐Ÿ’ž Hi Samuel ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฉ

(1) Show this thread

The first thing I thought was they were going to make a mass arrest of all the DS doubles for tax evasion. Would be one way to round them all up and move on to the next phase of this saga.

Hi Kat, when I heard the hiring of 87000 IRS agents, I said The exact same thing!! We all know the FED has been dismantled! we all know the IRS has been absorbed into the Treasury, that Commander in Chief is in charge of. DJT!!! Soo Yea, not buyin it!๐Ÿ˜‰
Great minds think alike!!

In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ฝโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ”†

(1) Show this thread

What about this:
Just a thought.
What if everyone is closing shop and getting ready or are
already hiding out in their high plush underground bunkers and hoarding all the food and waiting for some major earth shattering catastrophe?
Wouldn't that be the perfect plan and show?
Ah, forget about it, just a weird, stupid thought.

My thought was that the Biden admin was attempting to scare the people by claiming they would all be armed. Then a few days ago, I thought it might be possible they would arm them all with the Biden admin planning to use them against the people but the people would turn on them instead. Thought it was a rather brilliant plan to arm everyone against the government.๐Ÿ˜Ž

The idea of them giving us all the money back just adds to the genius of the plan.๐Ÿคฃ

https://anonup.com/thread/9997269

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

They drove a lot of ppl to suicide. Evil. Thieves. Hope justice was served.

That would be a wonderous blessing, and then find them new jobs as soon as they are done and abolish the IRS!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did you see your blog made the Situation Update on Rumble?

https://rumble.com/v1gqxfb-situation-update-82022.html

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president ๐Ÿ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times ๐Ÿ˜‚

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Im so confused after watching this. I hot half way through and realized nothing make sense. What if what I think is true.. is disinformation and I have in turn spread a lie? It discourages me from wanting to share anything. Not trying to be a negative nancy.. as I am not. Just saying I need to stop trying to wake people up as I am not sure what is the truth anymore..lol

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Imagine my shock. THIEVES! Insurance.

(3) Show this thread

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

i will agree with you on this, now at least two are holding this vision.

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

"If 2 of you agree on Earth
concerning ANYTHING that they ask,
it will be done for them
by My Father in Heaven.
For where 2 or 3 are gathered together in My name,
I am there in the midst of them.โ€

~ Matthew 18 : 19, 20

And so it is, Angela, and so it is ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

NICE THOUGHTS BUT COMPUTERS ARE FASTER. AND THEY DON'T NEED WEAPONS.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Every Action has it's Opposite or Equal Reaction..๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’“

(1) Show this thread

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

I was thinking this too, and it makes more sense falls in line with GESARA/NESARA
๐Ÿ˜Š

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

The Power of Positive Thinking!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

#WeAreChildrenOfGodAndCanDoAnything

(1) Show this thread

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

Makes perfect sense! As usual, MSM putting out fear tactics, while in reality the agents could be used for something related to NESARA. Who knows? That would be wonderful if so!

In response Michelle Conn to her Publication

I'm with you, Michelle! ๐Ÿ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Thats exactly what I had mentioned..
OMG awesome if its the legit reason!

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! ๐Ÿ™โค

that would be awesome! i wondered the other day if they may be training to aid in the arrests in D.C. being that 98% of the people are corrupted. lots of arrests. i like your thoughts way better. lol

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

I'm a glass is half-full kinda person! ๐Ÿ˜น

I TRUST QTeam & Q+
& Q+ is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS saying ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Makes great sense! Its even plausable. AND it leaves room for a triple reverse mindfuck resulting in total victory.
The QFS may need the new meatbags for swapping our old currency for new....banks have already or will soon crash. ๐Ÿค—

...assuming u removed ur money from the banks.

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜น "Triple reverse" fits right in with
double-triple-&-quadruple agents!!! ๐Ÿ™€

QTeam is NEVER predictable
so this may just be wishful thinking
but wouldn't it be fun if it wasn't ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Been thinking this too.. I even posted a meme about how fire arms and ammo intended for the new "Agents" were seized...White Hats Op, bet there weren't even any arms and ammo...just waking up the normies....he he he....๐Ÿ˜‰

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Sounds like a great fantasy movie plot you got there....

That they were/are recruiting sociopaths willing to 'use deadly force' upon American citizens should clarify the intent. The IRS is NOT a division of our government โ€“โ€“ it is a hostile foreign entity created and installed (fraudulently) as enforcement to the enslavement agenda which JFK spoke about....

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Dont fear the media.๐Ÿ˜‰

What about Treasury agents? What is their job description?

(2) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

Yes, that was my thought as well! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Because you rock, Auntie_M!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’“

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

YES!

BINGO!
YES YES YES!!

I've had a hunch that THAT is exactly what's going on with the 87,000 ARMED new IRS Agents.

EO 13818 WILL BRING THEM ALL DOWN
Blocking the property of persons involved in serious human rights abuse.

Thanks be to God!

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ฝ Right on, RP!!

But COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR had a better thought:
"Computers are faster" !!! ๐Ÿ˜น

He is so right.
I forgot, momentarily, about the Quantum Financial System
& how SPECTACULAR that is going to be
for Humanity!! ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŒˆ

(3) Show this thread