Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

I remember as a child, my Grandmother out in the yard grabbing a chicken for dinner, ringing its neck, cleaning feathers from bird dipping in scaled hot water on the open fire...My Mother's parents, my Grandma and Grandpa were extremely hard workers living almost one hundred years each.

Both Of My Parents Parent's Grandparents escaped Trail Of Tears.
My Great Grandparents on Both Sides
Were Cherokee Survivors Escaping From The Trail Of Tears.

Father God ACTUALLY brought different Cherokee Descendants together 200 years ago so we can be here today.

Father God Established The Chosen Ones Thousands Of Years Ago.

We Today Hold The Line
For Father God's Chosen.

My Grandparent's Mother and Father On Both Sides Were Pure Bloods...
Cherokee Survivors On The Trail Of Tears WHO Escaped FROM The Trail Of Oppression, And Proudly, Here Am I Today.
Thank You Father God Creator YHVH! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ
Thank You Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah!
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Amen.πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

I have read about the trail of tears and found it so atrocious as to what our Government did to the natives of our land. Praise God justice will be served soon.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Some of my earth ancestors were Choctaw - I think they managed to get away from the Trail of Tears as well
The Choctaw were actually driven out before the Cherokee, is my understanding
They came to Arkansas & settled
I'm still working on trying to dig up more info on that branch of my earth family tree

(4) Show this thread