Am listening to this while getting things done on this beautiful Saturday.

It's really something...🧐 And maddening.

We already know the MSM will not pick this up and share this news with their viewers.

The more I hear, it really does seem like the "only way is the military."

Our country, as we already know, is a captured operation. It's so deeply entrenched that the only way to free us is with God's intervention. And I do believe He's been working behind the scenes this whole time untangling this mess, including with the help of good people acting as His hands and feet on earth.

Keep the prayers going up, you all! Prayer is a powerful weapon in the spiritual realm. God uses our prayers and causes them to have great effect, like spiritual bombs, and then that manifests here in the physical. We pray with all our hearts, minds, and souls, and God hears. He has heard us and is at work on our behalf -- on behalf of the whole world! AMEN!

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Thanks Patriot Sam, I forgot about this. 😊😊😊

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

You're welcome!🙏💖

(1) Show this thread
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Imagine our prayers as Lightning

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Happy Days to his Publication

💖🙏⚡💥

(1) Show this thread