Eric with the new vice president
So, you still trust the q plan???

In case you missed it - What is Juan O' Savin up to? And how does he link to the dead Donald and his family! This and more! 👇👇

https://www.unitednetwork.news/content/detail/62fd3d68805b990016d3dc4a/17-08-2022-United-Network-News-Breaking-News-Update-with-Kim

Nope. This person is not someone to trust.

wow. Major Bad Vibe. Ssems like an Angry Negative Cluster B Prodeful Soul! She seems Jealous of Juan and his knowledge. IMO.

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

jealous of juan and his knowledge??? his knowledge of what exactly???how to talk for hours and say nothing???
Why he never told you that donnie is dead???

anyway, cabal is getting chair of destiny delivered to Durango, he will perform the ritual to prove to generals that he is next pindar on saturday night...
what do you think will happen???
Do you wholeheartedly support black sun and dragon families rituals and sacrifices ???

All I am asking is why do you think that killing a child or another human and performing sacrifice rituals is ok???

Wow. You sound like that same spirit as this Kim.

Do NOT ever ask me or ANY other Anon if we think killing or torturing a child is Ok? Especially do NOT ask Nana@sirhuckleberry or Me, we have BOTH lost children in this lifetime!!

We will have to agree to disagree. I will NOT comunicate with anyone who accuses me of condoning Child Sacrifice in any way shape or form!

(1) Show this thread