🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Did George H.W. Bush kill JFK? Let's see how that goes.

#KennedySonDay

I have theory, that Bush Sr was there because he knew Oswald was there and that the Secret Service detail got changed at the last minute so a plan was in motion. Did Bush Sr go to try to protect JFK? He couldn't protect him from the SS agent in the front seat.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @godrus in this post can reply

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

But then again, I always try to think the best of everyone so I'm probably wrong. Jr would not have created the magazine George unless he was convinced Bush Sr was involved. Unless the magazine name was 'cover' for Sr.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Jr always said he would name his Fathers Killer and he did - George, who imo orchestrated with others to assasinate JFK. He is the guy of 1000 points of light. He is the guy under whose CIA directorship and Presidency human trafficking and drugs flourished.
According to Judge Joe Brown he was Soteros buskness partner and thats how we got Obama.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=omKsMRSp404

(1) Show this thread