It doesn't matter how many times I watch this video, it always gets me.
Feel very proud of what each and everyone of us is doing. GOD BLESS YOU, PATRIOTS.
#NCSWIC

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Powerful....

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

♥️💪Love and strength in God...

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

me too everytime i see this my heart cries and the tears fall, and I thank God for every single Warrior, every single Hero♥️♥️♥️

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

"Dawn is coming..."

ThanQ for the Reminder of His faithfulness

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Thank you for the reminder Luis❣️
This one always gets me too
🙏🏻

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

To all my Friends who are still talking to me, I have said from the ‘beginning’, it’s about the children, never lose site of the children💞❤️💞🙏🏻😇

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

ThanQ for posting this one...keep it going....each time i see it...it is so powerful💞🦅

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Thank you for re-posting this, reason why we are here, why we never ever give up. With heavy hearts, day after day, we fight.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

THIS video! You are right, Luis! It packs a hard punch to the conscience and heart every time I see it also! We can only imagine how much the evil ones set their spirits against President Trump, for declaring war on their deep, sick pleasure!

God is ridding the Earth of this coordinated, horrific child and adult trafficking that breaks His Great Heart, and He is using Donald John Trump, (still our President!) to lead the charge!

All of US are helping to hold up President Trump's arms, just like Aaron and Hur held up Moses' arms in the huge, hot, and long battle! (Reference Exodus 17)

Thanks for the reminder why WE hang in there!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Brings up a lot of emotion! Everyone needs to see this and see what monsters we are dealing with! Cant eait for their day of reckoning!! God bless each and every child who has suffered at the hands of these monsters!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yep, this one hurts. I love all of you so much for standing up when GOD called. I am honored to be here with all of you.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

God Bless you Patriot