πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

General Flynn gave a nod to our digital soldiers but it was also a comm. Dave at X22 reiterated it. We have to keep our feet on the gas, get out of our lanes and reach more of these seemingly unreachable people. I just spent 15 minutes finding, catching, and releasing a moth and thought I should be trolling at Instagram! πŸ”₯

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Some of these people are so blind and stuck on fake news they will not listen. One of my best friends delieted me from her facebook. Calls me crazy and wants to know what happed to me.. I am not crazy for believing in a better world, one that Trump is making for us. When all comes out that is when they will just sit there with a blank face for days.. Then maybe they will reach out! The Dem's have done a great job on fake news!! So sad and sick!!

They don't call it tv programming for nothin. It was more effective than even I knew and I have been warning my friends about it for years. Thanks for all you do!

In response Cindy Green to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

yes remember Tel-a-Vision hooked us all once! But once you awake [They] really have no power over you! oh [They] try but stay Strong! #GodWinsALWAYSπŸ‘ŠπŸ» πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, β€œWhom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!”

they got us GOOD for sure. But we will have the last laugh!!!