I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

#VeronicaFriday
#ThePeoplesBridge
#VeronicaWolski

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… ❀️ 🀍 πŸ’™ πŸ¦… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Veronica brought so much to the cause and what was not lost on Nana as well was that she stood daily on a bridge in the one of the most, if not THE most violent cities in this country promoting Anons and freedom for this country supporting a President and a cause with many many haters knowing where she stood daily!

I certainly hope they will put a statue on the bridge somewhere if possible to honor her service.

I would also like to say thank you to Gen. Flynn for the 2 baseball bats he signed for me as well.

While I might not agree with him on everything, I believe he is a true Patriot trying hard to save America.

Only people mentioned by @starshine in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Are you related to the Codeman?