Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Ive done my best to help love shine, and lead, while meeting so many amazing patriots from around the world.
Its been an incredible journey of uncovering many truths, shocking discoveries, and experiencing the painful days. As we escape this matrix of illusion, and continue to learn more about our true origins, I sometimes ponder the followingโ€ฆโ€ฆ.
Would it have been easier to awaken the masses, by first disclosing this was a Multi dimensional/Inter-Galactic war?
The truth of how it was always a war between pure human souls, vs, Clones, Hybrids, A.I. Reptillians Greys and archons.
Would humanity have been able to unite, knowing the war was for our survival on earth?
What a journey its been!
#darktolight
#wwg1wga ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I have no idea. Part of me wishes that the road was more straight forward without all the games and cryptic messages but I think that's probably unrealistic on my part.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it