🍊MINDY ROBINSON

I just watched this armed IRS training video…and what the hell is this?

First off, I am not afraid of being able to outrun/outpower/and outsmart these soft pillbury doughboys…especially the diversity hire in the wheelchair, something tells me he’s not tracking me through no woods.

And in case you haven’t figured it out yet…our government is at this very moment preparing and planning to rob us at gun point, jail us, and even kill us shall we decide to stop paying tribute to these abusive, parasitical assholes who are doing whatever the hell they want because nothing will ever happen to them because they control our entire justice system, the elections that keep them in power, and our media to toe the line.

Our country has been effectively taken over by Bolchevicks who are actively trying to kill and destroy us…and most people don’t even know it yet.

https://rumble.com/v1gc9df-the-armed-irs-training-video-you-have-to-see-to-believe.html

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Useful idiots.