Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

I think anyone who still watches CNN and thinks they are getting todays news are lost forever!! My husband being one of them!

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

ya my ex said to me he knows the truth he watches CNN. 🙄😂

(1) Show this thread

They campaigned Against the Unvaccinated!!!!
They cheered for us to be Segregated!!!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Perfect!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😂😂😂🎯

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🤣🤣🤣 Now we understand why this garbage was fed to us in every airport, every doctor's waiting room. Wow. Well done.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🤣🤣🤣 Now we understand why this garbage was fed to us in every airport, every doctor's waiting room. Wow. Well done.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

fat little stuffed turd sausage

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

bye bye CNN😂

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🎯