WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!! This is so true, my family hates watching anything with me because I am ALWAYS looking for all of the trannies....

https://t.me/elaineshtein121/15357
Infiltrated with trannies

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Marked safe from having an adam's apple or a jimmy. FK them baphos. FK that luciferian bs. SO fkn dumb. WE KNOW>

My other half still has the hardest time believing me about this. When I see a good MTF and they had the throat surgery, I tried to tell my other half that the surgery leaves a large gap in that area and point that out too....he still thinks I am crazy....lol...

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

That insider admitted most of them were baphod, and you are over the target. They'll all find out, you should show him that one Cameron Diaz pic in bathing suit.

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I show him the Michael Obummer video, I have showed him the cher video, I have showed him the Australian Jacinda video....he still is like ok, maybe them but NOT the other actresses or models....???? So NOW, I make it a HUGE point to point out all of my observations of ALL THE OPPOSITE physical features...you know the brow ridge, longer arms, the forehead and eye thing....ALL OF IT!!!!

I have a huge family event coming up here in a few weeks....I am rubbing my hands together in GLEE waiting for all my revelations to the entire family......lol....

(1) Show this thread