Eric with the new vice president
So, you still trust the q plan???

In case you missed it - What is Juan O' Savin up to? And how does he link to the dead Donald and his family! This and more! 👇👇

https://www.unitednetwork.news/content/detail/62fd3d68805b990016d3dc4a/17-08-2022-United-Network-News-Breaking-News-Update-with-Kim

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I have listened to some of her videos from her very beginnings, and I have listened to her explanation of how she controls now all the money on the planet.

Why would she be asking for donations and/or be charging fees to listen to her videos if this were true.

I have watched her, she has a pure hatred for Trump and it is apparent from her body language that when she speaks of him she lies.

Is Trump dead?
That is a real possibility.
Does she control all the money on the planet?
Well if she does it sure as hell too her over 4 yrs just to get a half decent web site up and running.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

She asked for one donation only, for husband of the team member medical bills, as he had cancer...
We pay for subscription of News channel, as the team that do their job has to be paid and this is the best way...
So, are you saying that if she controls Global financial System that she has a right to dip in??? Why do you think she would do something like that???
we follow Natural Law
well, she doesn't , she is Guardian of Global repository and that money belongs to all of us here on Mother Earth...
You don't understand Natural law

Are you saying a billionaire who worked as ACTUAL president, needs someone else's fiat. TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Ivana was the real boss of his companies...you still think he owned anything???

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it