Eric with the new vice president
So, you still trust the q plan???

In case you missed it - What is Juan O' Savin up to? And how does he link to the dead Donald and his family! This and more! 👇👇

https://www.unitednetwork.news/content/detail/62fd3d68805b990016d3dc4a/17-08-2022-United-Network-News-Breaking-News-Update-with-Kim

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I have listened to some of her videos from her very beginnings, and I have listened to her explanation of how she controls now all the money on the planet.

Why would she be asking for donations and/or be charging fees to listen to her videos if this were true.

I have watched her, she has a pure hatred for Trump and it is apparent from her body language that when she speaks of him she lies.

Is Trump dead?
That is a real possibility.
Does she control all the money on the planet?
Well if she does it sure as hell too her over 4 yrs just to get a half decent web site up and running.

I think she has mental issues. Claimed Juan was DARPA when all he said was Zuckerberg was given FB which was a DARPA invention. She also claims that Trump and ex-wife Ivana's children killed her to get her money??? 👁️ 👁️ ???

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Paradise in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

Had not heard that one, I rarely ever listen to her.

I know Juan, have met Juan, the man works day and night and helps so many ppl that he doesn't even have to help, helps ppl that there is absolutely nothing in it for him.
I have watched him stand on his feet in the heat for over 7 hours just to listen to ppl and what their concerns are.
What has this woman done. If she had all the proof she says then she should have shown it a long time ago.
She has been hating on Trump for yrs now.

If she has held the proof then she is no better than any other would be master.

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The only reason I watched her was cause I was on Rumble looking for his latest video and her video came up. Intrigued, I listened to the bullshit but the part about owning al the money was a dead giveaway to her insanity.

(1) Show this thread