FUTURE WHITEHOUSE????
A NICE look at Mar-a-lago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRypbWKXhEI

Inside Donald Trump's American Castle Mar-a-Lago - YouTube

Subscribe for more amazing videos! ► http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-Richest ◄Donald Trump has many expensive homes and New York penthouses, but the most famous o...

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I think it would be wonderful to tour Mar-a-Lago. Living there---not sure. Beautiful place thou.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Heard it was 10m on 10 acres not 5m on 20 acres.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I think I heard 10 million as well. Either way it looks like you got a really good deal.

(1) Show this thread

That would be cool and then they can use eminent domain to get rid of complaining neighbor.

nobody will try to hurt or kill the new president ...we get rid of those unnecesssary protections that actually separate us ...real present who love their people should be seen by those people everyday and at wish ...this is not like the establishment ...it should be a man of the people ...like the one and only one ...

When are we stopping this mess? Can Not keep moving the goal post!

TFR still has yet to be put in place

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

seemed as though President Trump was being bashed in this video. IDK maybe I'm wrong

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication

I felt a touch of it but seeing Mar-a-Lago is amazing

(1) Show this thread