Some very big cycles are closing for you.... past conflicts with others that you haven't closed the way you wanted.. the way others have treated you that you carried with you in your daily life.. for some of you carrying trauma that made life unbearable at times.... episodes of depression that made you feel stuck... betrayal of lovers, friends and even family members.... you've been carrying all these emotions and all this trauma for too long.... there's a major emotional purge underway. That's why I highly recommend you take some time to free yourself. Traumas and emotions remain in the body, so try some hip opening exercises or yoga poses like frog pose etc. , to help release these emotions for good. Some of you have even developed insomnia and trouble sleeping because of the emotional turmoil you've experienced. Dissociation and problems to stay connected to your own body..
continued in comments...

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

TY! 💜
I needed this today! 🤗

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

this 9/9 PORTAL has to do with finishing... the closure. Close past cycles so you can finally get back to yourself.. with all that you went through, you gained this wisdom.. and it will take you further than you thought... your experiences taught you what is most important in life... to yourself... they helped you learn the importance of limits... they taught you that it's okay... Choose yourself... really, taught you to be your own friend.. all of these were lessons that brought you back to yourself.. with this closure produce many changes.. Career changes ... healthy habits ........ finally try those things you always put off... new creative ideas and projects....
continued in comments....

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

it's time to be happier and finally leave the past behind.. giving yourself to your path and becoming very intentional with your life instead of letting your past control you.. with this, you are learning the importance of prioritizing yourself and understanding that this is very easy for you with the closure that is ppr happening... as you do this, the Universe will naturally bring blessings into your life and help you transition into a much better space.
It's time to welcome a new life... one where happiness and prosperity are at the forefront.. it's time to welcome something better. ✨

(1) Show this thread