His Power Shines Through Us
Sep 5, 2024 Greg Laurie

In 2 Corinthians 12:10, Paul the apostle declares, “That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” When we let go of our strength and start relying on God, His power shines through us. When we rely on ourselves, we tend to boast and dictate how things should be done. We start acknowledging our need for God when we recognize our weaknesses and depend on Him. In doing so, we discover that the same strength we have found in our Lord is available to all people. God's Word is true, and His strength is sufficient for every situation. Instead of relying on your abilities today, learn to trust in His empowerment. As we acknowledge our need for the Lord, we will experience His power working in and through us. Hallelujah. My brother, my sister,

it's time to pray.

Only people mentioned by @Joshua in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joshua Nene, click on at the bottom under it