Harvey helps at the Unit and has been on collections at Universities !
But you have to be 16 years old too work at events

But my mate Lee at Bedford UNI I asked any chance bringing my grandson
He said "No Problem Rob "

Harvey on the back on the van saying too UNI Students
"Thats stand 54 Northern school of Arts = Thats in the Marque stand 12 Hull "
as he unloaded the van
Then he did the final check and count of all we delivered !

Then the UNI gave us a free Meal which he loved !

Then I gave him a brown envelope with £100 in and said " That`s what I would pay anybody else so why are you different "!

It made his day but lesson if you work you get rewards and he did work really hard !

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only share my pitfalls and highlights as a guide too show real ppl fighting this and we do have ups and downs

But I am not AI

I am a Human

I am brave

as I am a Christian

And my Grandson some haunting images of him Processing the images of the Kids killed by the vax !

I didn`t tell him or show him he seen them himself and held them in his deep thoughts
where he stores them !

If you do not tell your kids !

They are lambs to the slaughter

During Covid fake I had a quiet word with his Teacher over forced vaccines on kids ! He is now in Japan !

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I know Brother! We are here with you step by step! That’s amazing! I have a Grand Daughter same age I’m trying to do the same thing ! I feel though she is a special reincarnated soul who had much knowledge! Much more than me! She has been such a blessing in my life! 🙏🏻❤️💜

Only people mentioned by @Woken67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ken Ziegenfus, click on at the bottom under it