Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

I know you all know, but by changing the Flu into Covid, meaning the Flu disappeared and Covid magically appeared, the plandemic was born, fueled by the fake PCR test and not working lockdowns and not working masks, they took away our freedom and they're going to try it again...

They're not hiding the data, the data is on the web for all to see, but you have to dig a bit for it...

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiZTkyODcyOTEtZjA5YS00ZmI0LWFkZGUtODIxNGI5OTE3YjM0IiwidCI6ImY2MTBjMGI3LWJkMjQtNGIzOS04MTBiLTNkYzI4MGFmYjU5MCIsImMiOjh9

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

See that little blip in July 2021, that was me...I was shocked - everyone at work had C_V_D 1 + 9 except me, I had the flu...VA would not give me the C_V_D - everyone got paid time off except me, I had to use my PPTO.

It is truly horrifying what happened, Covid was and still is big business, "legal" theft, so many are going to pay a heavy price and I can't wait to see it happen in real time... I've been angry just below the surface for a long time, no deals, no mercy, no prisoners...

In response Chris Illich to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

I am so sorry that it has caused this type of anger below the surface in you...that's no way to live, revenge is wanted by so many, yet the perps are allowed to continue and do more things to us, like all the mosquitos being dumped, chem trails in the skies, train derailments, water & food poisoned, 5G and so on. It truly makes no sense, waiting so long for justice.
Justice will only come from one place - from GOD...man can be paid off, man is corrupted and forgets those that have be so hurt by all this.
A real plague is coming and it will touch them too, they will not be spared.

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Chris Illich to her Publication

I'm sorry you see it that way, or you don't understand why I'm angry...

- For those who are killed by the covid hoax
- For those who've been kept poor on purpose
- For all those who have been sexually abused
- For all those who receive injustice instead of justice
- For all those who fought, suffered and died in special interest wars
- That we have to go through this because the sheep can't believe the truth
- And so much more

I'm not after vengeance (Rom. 12:19), I'm after justice and in true justice there are no deals, no mercy, no prisoners...

Don't forget what God said in Gen. 9:6 « Whoever sheds human blood, by humans shall their blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made mankind. »

(1) Show this thread