1)- I asked Chat GPT AI this...
The Supreme Court of the United States has found and stated that fraud vitiates everything into which it enters. It invalidates any contract it is included in, it nullifies actions and legal proceedings, and it even dissolves the most solemn of contracts and overturns the highest of rulings entirely when found and discovered, and subsequently proven in a court of law. Is this statement legally and specifically true or false without any speculation or interjection and filtering the answer to the strictest of legal definitions?

It said this...(see next post)

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

2)- Based on the legal principle and the context you provided, the statement is generally true. Fraud, when discovered and proven in a court of law, can indeed invalidate contracts, nullify legal proceedings, and potentially overturn rulings. However, it is important to note that the application of this principle depends on the specific facts and circumstances of each case, as well as the jurisdiction in which it is being applied.

In the United States, courts, including the Supreme Court, have recognized and upheld this principle in various cases involving fraud. The consequences of fraud in a legal context may vary, but the general understanding is that fraud can undermine the legitimacy and enforceability of contracts, agreements, or legal proceedings in which it is involved. (end)

In other words..."I'm not aware of that specifically, but I can have my people get back with your people later and legally and contractually clarify while not here under oath after the lawyers talk."