Dear GOD, I am feeling really down tonight.
Please save us. Please direct us to how we can help more. I love my country so much. I love you so much. Please GOD forgive us for not being aware for so long that this kind of evil existed. I don't want to let our children down. I don't want to let you down. Please GOD give us renewed energy every day when we wake up. Please keep us filled with hope. Amen.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen sister! ✝️🙏❤️

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

WE CAN ONLY SAVE OURSELVES - NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE US.... The best way to inner stand the TRUTH and to be set free is to accept this. This took me a long time to wrap my head around - the good news is that we are more than we know...we are so important that is why they did the things they did to us... they tried to poison us, enslave us etc.... the only way to true freedom is by learning the TRUTH about WHO YOU REALLY ARE. Once we inner stand this - we have the power... its like Dorothy in the Wiz of OZ - SHE HAD THE POWER ALL ALONG to go HOME... Hang in there- .our DNA is repaired but not activated yet - that is coming soon...real soon.. in the meantime - I will say PRAYERS for STRENGTH and PEACE. xoxo

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

I know you mean well but I do believe in the saving power of GOD and Jesus.
I always will.

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏🙏🙏

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In Jesus name AMEN. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Amen

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Amen!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

GOD BLESS YOU SWEETHEART. I SEE YOU HERE EVERY NIGHT HELPING THE CAUSE. YOU ARE DOING ENOUGH. YOU ARE ENOUGH. SO PROUD OF YOU PATRIOT

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

To my Sweet Patriot who keeps me laughing late at night. I love you!

Thank you for what you do too. :)
You keep going in love and commitment.

(2) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you Fren!!! Prayer sent for you and any one who needs it!!! Love You Fren!!!💛

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

AMEN 🙏

We’ll get there. ❤️

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

GOD BLESS YOU SWEETHEART. I SEE YOU HERE EVERY NIGHT HELPING THE CAUSE. YOU ARE DOING ENOUGH. YOU ARE ENOUGH. SO PROUD OF YOU PATRIOT

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread