♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Goodwill Industries was founded in 1902 by a minister named Edgar J. Helms. Interestingly enough, Helms was one of 33 honorees inducted into the “Points of Light-The Extra Mile” by GHW Bush.

Embezzlement, fraud, paying the disabled workers as low as .23 cents per hour, while the CEOs brought in 6+ figure salaries. Sending our donations of clothing to third world countries, crippling their markets and filling the landfills. Reprehensible!

Goodwill industries has received million dollar grants from Jeff Bezos, Wal-Mart, and Google.

The current Vice Chairman, Gordon R. England, was deputy secretary of defense under GW Bush.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

As a lifelong Treasure Hunter, I have been aware of Goodwill's
evil practice and the extravagant payroll for the higher ups.
Just last night I was watching an episode of Antique Roadshow on youtube and saw a woman who bought a very small Faberge' pill box at Goodwill that was nestled in a bag with other similar items.
It was valued at $18k 😁

I have no doubt word will get back to the top. It made my night.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I just went Thrifting this weekend. I found a brand new tea pot that I liked for 9.99 and it was half price. I looked it up online and saw that the brand sells to the 400s. I got it for $5.00. It's worth a minimum of 180.00. I love thrifting. I knew Goodwill was a sheister outfit too because they have a points reward system and they take points aways instead of give you points. Some of my recent all new treasures. It's one of my favorite things to do with my kids when we are at the Cape.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Great find(s)!!! I used to buy/sell on eBay and in earlier days at a huge antique mall in Lowell, MI. I lived in Holland, MI for 10 years and they have the BEST stores in the entire state there! Ho man did I find some good buys! Now I live in Traverse City and although it's a wonderful place to live.. the stores can NOT compare with Holland so I don't go very often anymore. Not sure if Goodwill still has an online auction but I'm surprised you find anything worth a dime in the stores 🙄
Once a Treasure Hunter.. always a Treasure Hunter!!
Thanks for sharing! 🧡

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could have Thrift Stores across the country that really give people living wages? We could call it Anonymous Treasures. :) That would be fun. I love breathing life into old furniture too.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it